Wednesday 9 May 2012

Blog Sale OPI, China Glaze...

Hello!

Another blog sale for you all, most of these have only been used once - some never! Unfortunately postage has gone up to £2.20 for a bottle of polish so I have decided everything in this sale is £6.20 including postage. Obviously if you buy more than one I will work out what combined postage is.


Chins Glaze Gothic Lolita (never used)


OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise


OPI Mermaids Tears



OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes


OPI Save me



Nubar Amazon Coral


OPI I want to be a lone star


OPI Cuckoo for this color


OPI Elephantastic Pink


Max Factor Fantasy Fire (never used)





OPI Lucerine-tainly look marvellous


OPI Barefoot in Barcelona


Sleek Pout Paints "Milkshake" and "Cloud" ( £6.20 for both)












5 comments:

  1. Could I possibly get
    OPI Are we there yet? (Never used)
    OPI Excuse Moi

    Email's auliemal@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could i get the urban decay highlighter and send payment through on friday if thats okay?

    My email is sammyjlawrence@hotmail.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could i get the urban decay highlighter and send payment through on friday if thats okay?

    My email is sammyjlawrence@hotmail.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, could I have the OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? Thanks! nazneen372@yahoo.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen

    Please may I have Barefoot in Barcelona and Save Me. I no longer use Paypal, are you happy with an immediate online bank transfer? It'll arrive in your account straightaway.

    I'm in NY at the mo, but can transfer asap if you email me your acc name, sort code n acc no to Yinka@vexinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete