Monday 10 January 2011

MyPure reviews: Living Nature & Lovea Bio

Hello lovely followers!

I'm back, sadly I lost my Nana on Boxing Day and haven't had the will to blog or anything else since then so that's why its been so quiet over here. But I'm trying to move on and get on with everything I did before. There will be a lack of photo's in this post as my camera is broken!

This month's products from MyPure were Lovea Bio Burkina Shea Moisterising Hair Mask and Living Nature Foundation.

First up, Living Nature Foundation. I decided to try this as I hadn't tried anything from the Living Nature range, or any makeup from the MyPure website and as I'm always on the look out for a new foundation I thought it would be worth a try.

The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump, you get 30ml for £17.99 and it comes in 6 shades. I chose Pure Taupe but it ended up being too dark for me and I'm usually a MAC NW20. The foundation has a bit of a strange smell that I could smell even after it had settled and been powdered, it also didn't provide me with enough coverage for my taste. It didn't last the whole day, but it did quite well and lasted about 6 hours. Its not for me however because of the lack of coverage, but if you like a lighter foundation and are looking for one that is sulfate free, paraben free & phthalate free then this is worth a try.

You can buy it here MyPure Website

The second item was Lovea Bio Burkina Shea Moisterising Hair Mask. I chose this as my hair still hasn't recovered from the bleaching incidents back in August and I've been trying a few conditioning treatments to help. This comes in a 300ml tub and costs £7.99 which I think its great value.

The conditioner smells lovely, however when applying it to my hair it didn't seem to smooth out my hair like a normal conditioner would. When I washed it out my hair didn't feel soft then either, once it was dry it was soft but not as soft as I would expect after using a conditioning treatment. I was also a bit confused about how to use the product and the writing was in foreign languages but from what I could understand they didn't tell you how to use it either. There are instructions on the MyPure Website however.

I wouldn't really recommend it as I've found other treatments to be more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment