Tuesday 29 March 2011

Aussie Lusciously Light Conditioner...

I was recently sent the new Lusciously Light Aussome Volume Conditioner from Aussie and have been trying it out so thought I'd let you know how I got on with it.



The new range of lighter conditioners contain lightweight conditioning ingredients designed to not weigh hair down. They still have the same lovely Aussie smell and still make your hair very soft.

Unfortunately this gave me such an itchy scalp, and on further inspection it had really dried my scalp out and giving me a little bit of dandruff. I've stopped using it now and the itching has calmed down so its all I can think it can be as I haven't used anything different.

Apart from the itching it did make my hair feel nice and not weighed down at all. Maybe I just have a very sensitive scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment