Wednesday 22 September 2010

Lovea Bio Argan Oil Cell Renewal Body Scrub

This is another item I received from Mypure this month.

Using false tan you really need to use a good exfoliator, generally I apply false tan every 10 days or so and like to exfoliate every couple of days in between to ensure the tan stays even.


So I was happy when I received this from Mypure as its always good to try new things, which is why I like the MyPure blogging scheme so much because they always send things I probably wouldn't think to try myself.

Firstly the packaging was a problem for me, I was really hard to get any product out of the tube through the cap, I had to take the cap off to get it out. I think it needs a bigger hole to come out of.

The smell is nice, its very similar to the Lovea shampoo and moisturiser I have already reviewed. The texture of it is pretty "scrubby" it feels hard enough to give you a good scrub without it being too harsh.

Afterwards, I was left with really soft skin and it has helped my tan to stay even.

No comments:

Post a Comment