Tuesday 17 May 2011

Nail Haul...

I have been wanting Orly Rage polish since I saw it on Fleur in one of her videos so I went to http://stores.ebay.co.uk/enchantedbeautyspot after seeing loads of posts from people buying polishes cheaply. I thought it was a bit pointless only ordering one so I ordered another 3! I ordered 12 days ago, it cost me around £18 including P&P for all 4 of them and there was no customs charge.



l-r Orly Cotton Candy, Orly Rage, China Glaze Spontaneous and Nubar Amazon Coral

I also ordered a sample bloggers pack from Vivalanails. I did get the last one but haven't got round to using it. This one is nail wraps, I have used nail wraps before and wasn't keen but we'll see how these ones turn out (if I can figure how to get them on!). The "Burberry" wrap is rather questionable.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, tried to contact you via. email but it failed?
    Stumbled across your blog sale from 2010, wondering if some of the items are still going?

    If so, could I please purchase Jewels and Curious?
    http://all-that-glitters-and-sparkles.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-blog-sale-goodies.html

    lenatallina@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete