Tuesday 24 August 2010

Beauty UK Peach Melba

Before I start this post I just want to say I'm sorry all of my posts are nail posts. I'm feeling a bit stuck in a rut with my make up at the moment, I have a couple of reviews to do but I'm just giving them a chance before I tell you about them. And with my hair now a funny colour I'm not doing any FOTD's until its fixed and until I adjust to blonde make up! So until then I do have a lot of nail polish posts coming up as I have been buying a lot of them. Today's is Beauty UK's Peach Melba..


Its a really pretty peach colour, it took 3 coats to get it opaque and it lasted pretty well, 4 days at least. Again, its £1.79 which is a complete bargain and I definately reccomend this one, I love it.

3 comments:

  1. where the hell to see these polishes? at superdrug? never seen any :'(

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sure pretty! I love nail polishes like these x

    ReplyDelete