Tuesday 8 September 2009

Sleek Pout Polish






I saw these a while ago on this blog by Hele http://helesays.blogspot.com/2009/08/sleek-makeup-pout-polish.html and they came out last week, Superdrug did an offer 2 Pout Polish's for £6.99 bargain! So I chose Pink Cadillac and Chocolate Kiss.



They are tinted lip conditioners and have SPF 15 in them. They smell really nice and don't feel too sticky on the lips, and are very nourishing for the lips. I like wearing the pink one over the Barry M 146 lip paint to give it a nice glossy finish. But it looks gorgeous just on its own.





And Chocolate Kiss, on the lips


I really do like these and will definately buy the other 2 colours either next time I'm near a Superdrug that stock Sleek or when they eventually get their online shop up and running (which apparently won't be far off) They are amazing value as always, I love Sleek!



No comments:

Post a Comment