Monday 7 September 2009

Christmas comes early!

Hi everybody

I know I haven't blogged for ages, I've had a bit of a mad/bad week. But anyway I have some stuff to review now I'm back. My sister decided to cheer me up by letting me have my christmas presents now, so I asked for 2 Barry M lip paints and then asked her to go to MAC and ask the girls what shadow they reccomend as a crease/outer edge colour to go with All that glitters. So here's what I got


The lip paints are 146 (the pink colour) and 147 which is a peachy pink. And she got me Romp eyeshadow which I really love its a bronzey gold colour


And it goes perfectly with ATG and Dazzlelight. I've taken pictures of it on but it doesn't show how gorgeous it is









So you can see how gorgeous and shimmery is. I do prefer the shimmery shadows to mattes.


And here's the lip paints on my lips

147


146

So I'm very happy with my christmas presents thank you sister! x

No comments:

Post a Comment