Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hairdryers...




So it's an odd thing for ask for reccomendations for, but my current hairdryer is a Sassoon one and is seriously on its last legs. You know where they do that thing where they overheat and you have to wait for it to cool down before you switch it back on? Yeah, its doing that. It's lasted pretty well but I wanted to know if any of you have a hairdryer that you use and would really reccomend to people? The one I had before that was one of them Remmington Big Shot's but they don't do them anymore do they? Well I can't find any. That lasted really well too.

Let me know in the comments below..

3 comments:

  1. I got one ages ago, by Vidal Sassoon that is really good & really powerful. For me, that's the best brand to look in ito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could recommend something
    i had a travel one, grey and purple, from vidal sassoon as well lol xx

    ReplyDelete