Monday 25 January 2010

Calling all Nail Experts!!

I realise I probably should have taken a picture of my nails before I did this post but I have only just painted them and I don't have time to take it off and put it back on again!

I've only been wearing nail varnish on my fingers for about 6 months, in the past I would wear it if I was going out or I used to just have the manicure pink on them for something different to bare! But I do my nails every 4 days or so now. But my nails are suffering, they're really dry. The tips are split and there's what looks like scratches on the nail, so how do I fix this? Do I need to buy some expensive solution or is there something I can do thats cheap?

x

3 comments:

  1. I really like Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream - you can get it from Boots but it's quite pricey at around £5. http://www.boots.com/en/Burts-Bees-Lemon-Cuticle-Cream_52134/
    Sally Hansen also do some nice products so they're worth having a look at too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle butter, I think it's around £5. Other times I'll just use hand cream and rub that into my nails and cuticles. Olive oil's good too.

    A good nail hardener will help too, Sally Hansen does a bunch of different ones that range in price. I think Barry M do a topcoat/base coat/hardener 3 in 1.

    =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I have used the Barry M 3 in 1 thing and it just makes my nail varnish peel off which is a shame. I will try one of your suggestions x

    ReplyDelete