Thursday 28 January 2010

Tag/Award Happy 101




Sinead http://daintydollymix.blogspot.com/ tagged all of her followers to do this and I also tag all of my followers to do the same.


The rules are easy, just list 10 things that make you happy.

Colin - My husband, we've been together for over 7 years now and married for 1 year. I love him, he's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him.


Alice - Whats not to love about her? She's a little monkey at times but when she's good it makes it all worth while.


Winter - I LOVE winter!! Summer annoys me a bit, I like the sunshine and being out in it during the day but I hate how hot and sticky it is at night. If I had proper air-conditioning I would be happy. But winter is lovely, its cosy and nice to get wrapped up and go for a walk on a lovely sunny,cold winters day.

My laptop - How would I be able to blog and keep up with all the other blogs and YouTube videos?

Glee - This is a new addition. I really love Glee, and Col loves it so he wouldn't be very happy to find out I have just watched all the episodes from the US without him! I'll have to keep that one secret.

Family - I am very close to my family, and I see them every week I would hate to live far away from them (even though I really,really want to move abroad)

Wine - I'm not an Alchy I promise but I do love a glass of wine (or 3) I enjoy chilling out when Alice has gone to bed at the weekend and cooking dinner for us both, watching a film and having a glass.

Sunday Roasts - Yum!! I want one now. Dieting is hard and I'm not very good at it :(


New Make up - I think most of us can relate to this, I love having a shiny new package of something pretty!

Girlie chats - As I said on my tag post yesterday, I don't see my friends much but I love it when we're emailing and chatting about girlie stuff and remembering stuff we did way back when.

If you do this or have already done it, post the link in the comments box so I can read yours :)


x








1 comment: