Friday 5 November 2010

Free Nails Inc with Glamour Magazine

With this months Glamour Magazine you get a free Nails Inc polish! The magazine is £2 and the nail polish is worth £11 so its a great offer.

There are 4 colours available, I subscribe to the magazine so I didn't get to pick my colour and was sent Hampstead Heath which is a deep red/raspberry. At first I wasn't happy with it but after 3 coats its a beautiful colour. I did take pictures of it on my nails but they didn't turn out well, will try again at weekend.


There are 4 colours to collect


Hampstead Heath, Warwick Avenue, Saville Row and Jermyn Street.

When I pop out to the shops this weekend I'll be grabbing a Jermyn Street.

3 comments:

  1. I got 3 magazines yesterday and got Hampstead Heath, Savile Row and Jermyn Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna get jermyn street and warwick avenue tomorow:)x

    http://beautyfromtheinside-0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to get 3 Kirsty.

    Hope you got yours Sarah.

    I managed to grab Jermyn Street this weekend and love it.

    ReplyDelete