Tuesday 23 November 2010

I need your opinions (possibly quite rambly..)

I'm sure you will have all noticed I don't blog much.

The reason being, I don't have a lot of time with the whole makeup looks thing with having a little monster at home in the form of an almost 3 year little girl who is more than a handful. But also, I don't work so when I do get a bit of spare cash I don't really buy a lot of makeup (I know I don't do bad and a lot of the time I don't even do hauls on what I buy but I tend to repurchase a lot), so I don't have much I can post about.

I'm also sure you will have noticed I do a lot of nail posts, now this is where I need opinions. I could easily post more nail posts as I have a lot of polishes I haven't swatched and I paint my nails every few days and that's always done when Alice is in bed so doesn't take as much time as makeup does. But I don't always post them as I feel like I'm cheating you all a bit by just posting a nail post. So, my idea is to post a lot more nail swatches? I would still do little hauls and possibly some makeup looks (I have planned to do Christmas party makeup which I know I need to get a move on with but I'm not full of a cold - yes again!) but it is likely to be mostly nails.

Would you all mind? I know a lot of you started following me as a makeup blog and I seem to be heading more into the realm of nail blogging (although its not very exciting nails as I'm not very practised in nail art and such)

I did warn you this is quite rambly, also there are lots of brackets!!!

Don't worry about offending me (unless you are going to say "yes I'd like lots more nail posts because you're really ugly and I don't want to see your face anymore" because that's not very nice and would make me cry!) and say "No carry on posting makeup I don't care if you have nothing to say about it or if you look like a dogs dinner"!

6 comments:

  1. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest :) I'm not a particularly naily person but I think that you should blog about the things that you love and also I think that blogging shouldn't become a difficult chore. It should be fun! Go for it lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should blog about what makes you happy & if the makeup side of thing doesnt so much,or it flows more easily not to, then so be it :)
    it's YOUR blog after all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post about what ever you like! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how u feel about not getting much time, I have two girls one and two years old it's hard.
    Don't worry there are lots of things you can find to blog about and if you like blogging about nails you should you can alway do make up posts when you get the chance it's your blog after all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog about what you feel passionate about, there is no point blogging about something you aren't excited by. If nails is your thing I don't mind :)

    Katy
    katygallofficial@hotmail.co.uk
    http://katysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete