Monday 29 November 2010

NYC Prince Street...

I got this polish from Sam from Makeup Advice Forum to review for her, and I've never tried a NYC polish before so I was interested in this as its such a gorgeous purple.


Application was really easy, though it did need 3 coats for full opaqueness. It dried really quickly and lasted 3 days before chipping. The colour is quite a bright purple, I felt it was quite bright for this time of year on my hands but I'd be happy with it on my toes. I did wear this on my hands on holiday and I thought it was a good colour for that, so I expect this will get lots of wear next summer!

NYC In a New York Colour Minute polishes are £2.59 which is fantastic! I'm definitely going to go on the hunt for more as they have some lovely colours.

1 comment:

  1. Great colour! Never really looked at the polishes before but I will now

    ReplyDelete