Tuesday 30 November 2010

All I want for Christmas...

...is gorgeous hair!

Cloud Nine have put together two gift sets for this Christmas, the "Gift of Straight" and the "Gift of Volume".

Gift of Straight includes the full size Cloud Nine iron and the handy micro iron which is tiny! This costs just £154.95. It would be a great gift just for you, or if your partner needs a mini straightener (could be a good way to convince them you NEED this set!)



Gift of Volume includes TheO Pod, 4x30mm rollers, 4x40mm rollers, 4x50mm rollers, a Cloud Nine Amplify Spray, a Sectioning comb and a gorgeous limited edition case. This costs £199.95



Both sets can be purchased from the Cloud Nine website http://cloudninehair-direct.com/

I will be putting TheO on my Christmas list but I know Santa has already got my present so I doubt it will be under my tree on Christmas morning but a girl can dream...

What do you want for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Id quite like The O as well but my list is far too ful already :( Hopefully Santa will be bringing me a super cute red mini sewing machine from John Lewis and a new camera (probably a Fuji finepix hs10 or a s200exr) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa brings you what you want! I've actually had mine already, new Uggs haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'd love TheO too, especially as Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh have just fallen in love with it!!! My list, alas, is also very full already, but we can dream girls . . . !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I read that too and I love their hair! xx

    ReplyDelete