Monday 19 July 2010

Wahanda £2 Mob Deal is back!

I'm sure many of you have heard of Wahanda already, if not then this is a great oppurtunity for you to check them out and get a bargain in the process!

Wahanda already offer fantastic beauty deals in Manchester, Birmingham and London, now they are launching in Leeds!

To celebrate this they are offering £20 worth of treatments in all four cities for just £2! Bargainous eh?



To find out more head over to the Wahanda website Wahanda

This post isn't affiliated with Wahanda but if you do use my link I get a lovely £5 voucher which would come in very handy! Sign upto their newsletter and you will also get £5.

Keep your eye on my blog later this week for my thoughts on my first Wahanda experience.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm buying this on my lunch :-)

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete