Saturday 2 October 2010

Today's make up...

I'm so happy Autumn is upon us, I love dark colours and I always feel odd wearing darker colours during summer.

So I took the opportunity today to wear a bit of a darker eye with MAC's Gold Stroke Pigment..






Its such a lovely colour, I tried it whilst I was on holiday and it didn't feel or look right but now I'm home and the temperatures are a lot cooler. Here's what else I used



I used the middle blusher from this palette


In the crease and outer corner I used the brown from the Sleek Safari palette.

I have no idea why my hair looks a bit gingery in the last picture, some pictures it looks fine and others its like that. When I look at it in daylight outside it's fine. I'm not sure what to do with it now, as the underneath is starting to go a orangey colour, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome look! I still have to dedice what I am wearing today!! I love that ginger kind of look in your hair, too, to be honest, and it happend the same when I take pictures of my self... My hair turns a little bit orange too.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete