Monday 3 August 2009

Product Review: Sleek Divine Eyeshadow Palettes

I saw these on one of Pixiwoo's videos, and because I do like a bargain and she said they were good I thought I'd try one and see. They are £4.87 in Superdrug - they're not on the website or in every store I got mine from the Trafford Centre and Manchester city centre. You get 12 colours, that come in a black compact with a mirror on one side and it comes with a sponge applicator (which I never use). This is the packaging that they come in




There are a lot of them now, Storm, Jewel, Original, Chaos, Acid, Safari and the new one Curious is out 5th August. I only managed to get Original, Jewel and Storm but I am picking up an Acid one this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to get Curious sometime this week.


This is the storm palette and colour swatches





This is the Original pallette and swatches







And this is the Jewels pallette and swatches








(excuse my dodgy arms!)
I love these pallette's, you can probably tell I use the Storm one the most as it is more suitable for daytime looks. And I especially love the 2nd colour from the left on the top row, infact since I took these pictures you can see the bottom of the pallette in that one now! I like the Original one for the purple thats in there and the olive and the gold they're really gorgeous colours and look amazing on. The Jewels pallette is the one I never use...I'm not too sure why I just find the colours a bit daunting for me but my sister bought it for me. The pigmentation is amazing for the price (less than £5), I can put them on at 8am and they are still there at 10pm with minimal creasing. I really love these pallettes and reccomend them to everyone, I just don't like that the only place I can get them from is the Trafford centre or the city centre as I have to nag my husband to take me there! Also the Limited edition pallette's sell out really quickly so you have to get in there before they sell out, I have managed to find Acid and Safari on ebay however. I am keen to try out other Sleek products as I've heard great things about them, so keep your eyes open because as soon as I can get some I will post more reviews.



Here are a few looks I've created with the pallettes...




Sorry this post is rather picture heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment