Monday 3 August 2009

Recent Buys


I recently ordered a few bits from the Boots website. It was all Urban Decay (apart from the brush) so because I bought 2 UD products I got the Foreshadow pallette for free! Bargain - I love freebies!


So I ordered the Get Baked Pallette and the blusher in Quickie. And I also ordered the Clinique blusher brush. But when it came I opened the Get Baked box and the green colour had all smashed :( So I phoned Boots and told them and they sent me a new one and told me to keep the smashed one - which I just poured into a pot anyway. I was very impressed with this.
Anyway I love the colours in Get Baked, they're really pigmented and a little goes a long way. The eyeliner is a lovely colour as is the Primer Potion that came with it. The blusher is a lovely pink colour that has a shimmer so it looks quite highlighted on your cheeks..I will try and take a picture and post it tommorow maybe. And I LOVE the blush brush, I really like the shape of it and it blends really well.


And the free palette is lovely too, I like Midnight cowboy which is a pale sparkly colour but I got a lot of fallout from the glitter in it which is not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment