Thursday 27 August 2009

What I'm using right now:

This has been doing the rounds on the blogs..

Shampoo & Conditioner: Sunsilk its the one for coloured hair in a red bottle. It was on offer in Asda, sadly this is how I choose my shampoo and conditioner. Its really nice though and my hair is very soft today.

Shower Gel: The Sanctuary shower gel

Styling products: Just my GHDs

Body moisturiser: When I can be bothered, Sanctuary body butter

Deodorant: Dove. I always use Dove

Fake Tan: None, I'm kind of going with the pale and interesting look - just because I'm lazy.

Skincare: None..bad girl.

Primer: Mac Prep + Prime

Foundation: Dior Forever

Foundation brush: Boots own.

Concealer: Smashbox photo finish
Powder: Mac MSF natural in medium plus
Blusher: Today its a bodyshop one.
Bronzer: Max Factor
Highlighter: None at the moment
Eyeshadow base:None
Eyeshadows: I'm still really loving my Sleek Storm pallette, last week I did 1 day of my storm palette the next day I wore Dazzlelight and All That Glitters, but it creased and faded.
Eyeliner: Today - Urban Decay 24/7 in Bourbon, usually a MAC black kohl
Curler: none
Mascara: Diorshow and Bad Gal lash
Lipstick: GOSH Darling
Lipgloss: I've not really been using it lately
Nail Colour: Oddly, I have red nails today! I found the bottle in my draw last night its a Rimmel one that says it lasts 10 days I'm not really sure what I think of it. And I have purple on my toes still..odd combination.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Love your blog! Have just stumbled across it and have started following!
    I have recently started my own blog would love it if you checked it out!
    I have just done this post on my blog and have put a link to your blog on it! Hope you dont mind!
    Take care,
    Sinead

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 reading these ... there so good ... think i may have to do one ... and like dolly*mixture said is it ok if i link you in it ??
    Again like Dolly*mixture said i just stumbled across your blog and its really cute! Im from Manchester too!

    http://princessboo88.blogspot.com/

    x <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Yeah of course its okay to link me, I will go and have a look at your blog x

    ReplyDelete