Saturday 29 May 2010

Aussie to the Rescue!


Last wednesday I was lucky enough to be invited to an event Aussie were holding in Manchester. They said it was a girls night in and we could take clothes along and get prepared for anything we have going on this summer! I didn't take any clothes because there wasn't really any point with my clothes haha!

Anyway, it was being held in the penthouse suit of the Light Boutique Hotel in Manchester city centre and the view was fab! *Some photo's are the property of Aussie and my sister :) *



Having my hair done..I asked for volume!



Yummy Cocktails...Barry M Mint Green looks good accessorized with a Sea Breeze doesn't it?










I had a fab night meeting the lovely bloggers that were there and the girls from Aussie they were really friendly.


At the end of the night we were given some Aussie products to take home and try




So far I am really impressed with the products, the hairsprays are great for keeping my hair in place, giving it more lift and they smell gorgeous! Thanks for a great night Aussie x

1 comment:

  1. awwww you look so cute sat in the chair like this :) this looks like it was an amazing night x and yes, the nail polish suits the cocktail to the T xx

    ReplyDelete