Sunday 4 April 2010

Hi, my name is..

I have seen this on lot's of people's blogs this week and thought I would give it a go.



Hi, my name is: Jen (Jennifer)

Never in my life have I been: to New York!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My husband, colin.

High school: was fun! sometimes I wish I could go back.

When I’m nervous: i'm very quiet.

The last song I listened to was: We are the world 25 for Haiti

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My sister :)

My hair is: in need of a trim and I want it lightening!

When I was 5: i can't remember back that for

Last Christmas: was Alice's 2nd and was the best ever!

I should be..: in bed! Alice will be waking us up at 8am and we have just poured more wine :s

When I look down I see: boobs...doesn't every woman?

The happiest recent event was: Every day is happy when you have a baby! Cheesy but true

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Chandler! I'm very sarcastic!

By this time next year: I would like to maybe have a job or another baby :)

My current gripe is: money!

I have a hard time understanding: football.

There’s this girl I know that: should make some time for me :)

I like you when: you post good blogs!

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Colin, if he didn't answer I'd phone my mum!

Take my advice: Don't take anything for granted

The thing I want to buy: can't be bought. Well it can but I don't want to go down that route.

If you visited the place I was born: you would want to go home!

If you spent the night at my house: you'd have had a lot of wine and food!

I’d stop my wedding if: I wasn't in love.

The world could do without: war.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: talk to my husband's step father.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Ever hip Lipstick

Most recent thing someone else bought me: My birthday...PJ's from my little bro!

My middle name is: Elizabeth ( its a family thing, Alice's middle name is also elizabeth)

In the morning I: wish Alice would give up the morning bottle!!

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Erm...I have no idea.

Once, at a bar: I met my husband :)

Last night I was: at home, as usual.

There’s this guy I know who: I love very much.

If I was an animal I’d be: I really don't know, I'm not an animal fan they make me feel ill.

A better name for me would be: ?

Tomorrow I am: Going to my parents.

Tonight I am: having lots of wine!

My birthday is: March 4th


I tag you all!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment